Juli 02, 2010

Let's go


3 hours until my way to Paris!


today I bought the last things I need for it, like clothes and make up.

and I decided to get my first manicure today :D
haha, I always wanted it, but because of my work I'm not allowed to have long nails.
But I don't have to work for 2 weeks, so I think it'll be okay this time.



so pretty in rl ;_; I was sick of my short and thin nails.
Originally I wanted the pink glitter to 'bleed' into the transparent, but it's cute like that too.




let's goooo!


note to myself: don't forget to buy something in Paris for my boyfriend! don't forgetttttt!!11eleven

will be back at Monday and right after I got some sleep I need to work again!
The whole week in the afternoon till evening! I hate it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen