Dezember 14, 2010

Meet-up Frankfurt




phew~
I haven't written anything in the last 2 weeks...
Well I had holidays ♡
and I was too lazy to do anything ♪

But at saturday we had another meet-up
in Frankfurt♥

It was a pre-christmas party☆
with a raffle and we exchanged our secret santa presents

I won a rose-necklace
and got a pretty cute little golden spoon-necklace with a ribbon ☆


2 other girls wore Wonder Party too,
so of course we had to take a picture together ♡




Well if you are interested in more pictures and stories,
join my LJ http://densetsu-doll.livejournal.com/


have a nice day♥

4 Kommentare:

  1. Da gib ich black sui recht!
    Ihr seht alles richtig gut aus *O*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ah XD Wahnsinn, ich les den Blog meines Wichtels :D
    Danke dir nochmal *__* so süß!

    AntwortenLöschen