Januar 17, 2011

some things...

http://www.mirukuma.com/

Thank you for 50+ readers!
I'm really happy~♪

I hope you still enjoy reading my entries


I was bored and so I made a transparent picture of myself...
I'm glad that I got some nice pictures of me from the last meet-up

I'm always so bad at posing for pictures (>_<) 
 
This month I'm also happy because my overtime hours got paid and my bank account got a really nice + :D
So shopping this month will be great♥ 
 
some Packages which are on the way to me♪ 
♡ Reebok dotted shoes (lost since 3 weeks....) 
♡ Slimming products + BB cream (should arrive soon) 
♡ 2 MILK Onepiece's (should arrive in the end of next week) 
♡ New wig +
♡ New brown contact lenses (bought today)
 
Happy♥ 
 
Beside this... Nana Kitade feat. Loveless (who is that?) European Tour in April got confirmed 
Well I'm not a big fan of her, but I liked her in her Lolita-Time (if she's still...no update from her since 1 year o_O) 
I'm curious! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen