Mai 25, 2011

Capsule's new album

Today is my favorite 'band's new Album release!!

and thanks to FedEx I got my CD also today~♡
I'm so happy~
the CD itself is so pretty and well made!


You can't see it in the picture but some parts like Toshiko's shoes, tights or headwear is shiny!

1. Open the Gate wonderful opening
2. WORLD OF FANTASY FUCKING AMAZING♡
3. I JUST WANNA XXX YOU ... the title says it all XD Love it
4. STRIKER interesting~♪
5. KEEP HOPE ALIVE great
6. I WILL except for Toshiko's bad english...AWESOME
7. WHAT iS LOVE hm...
8. I CANT SAY I LIKE YOU I can say I ... like it
9. PRIME TIME E.P.I.C. *dances*
10. CLOSE THE GATE nice ending

11.WORLD OF FANTASY -Extended Mix- extended part is awesome~
12.STRIKER -Extended Mix- I kinda like this more then the original :)




Bye~



(My make-up today)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen