Mai 04, 2011

My B-DAY



  Happy Birthday to me 


Today is my 22th birthday♡

I celebrated it with my family in our garden
we had a delicious BBQ❤

and now I'm relaxing at the couch & writing this entry
I had to work today and couldn't sleep well at night so I'm super tired now
& the cozy couch is the only thing I need right now (⌒-⌒);



russian style ;P♡



bunny potato chips





My bunnies wanted to be in the picture too xD
my outfit was pretty simple ... as I said I was so tired I wasn't in the mood to dress up~



My presents~

of course money (´∀`)♪
& this awesome camera from my boyfriend❤



so much better then my old one \(*´∀`*)/♡



shower gel & sweets ♡

I'm gonna sleep a bit now~


Wish you a lovely week

6 Kommentare:

  1. UIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~ so tolle Sachen !!!!!!!!! können wir uns mal in Düsseldorf treffen ?? ^----^<3<3<3 das wäre soooo toll!!!!!!!
    ich liebe deinen styl!!!! <3<3<3<3<3
    P.s. ich weiß wir kennen uns nicht sooo gut, aber ich hab was kleines für dich ^.- zum bday.
    allles allles gute von mir, binh, church und himena <3<3<3<3<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. p.s der kuchen sieht soo toll aus *yummy* <3<3<3<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. daaanke♥

    @sui: hey <3
    ja das können wir mal machen *_*
    sag mir bescheid wann du lust hättest, ich muss mal schauen wann ich kann, wegen Arbeit und so ^__^
    gib church und himena ein dicken hug von mir xD♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. happy late birthday! that cake looks so yummy ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. die torte ist der hammer, so richtig schön fröhlich bint *_____*V

    AntwortenLöschen