Januar 25, 2012

trip to paris in february ❤ KBS music bank



At the 8th of february me and my boyfriend will go to Paris again

yay

You know I was 3 times in Paris before, just for the AP Tea Party, but never with my boyfriend (ι´Д`)
so this time it'll be something special♡

I also finally want to go to Princess Crepe



the main reason actually is a K-Pop concert
KBS (a korean TV station) will record their music show MUSIC BANK
in Paris



Since I discovered the band U-KISS in august,
I fell deeply in love with korean music ヽ( ゚ヮ・)ノ♡♡


My music taste completely changed since then! ~haha
I listened to a lot of J-Pop, Rock before but now I totally don't need that
cheesy japanese stuff... it really annoys me now


I remember my first steps into the K-Pop world 1-2 years ago when I watched a lot of korean drama's.

I don't know from where I got to listen to Super Junior's songs "Sorry Sorry, Super Girl,..."
Big Bang & 2NE1's "Lollipop" for example.
I loved them but didn't really paid attention & continued listening to japanese music.


Yah...
I'm SO excited ಥ‿ಥ


Almost all my favorite bands will be there
(U-KISS~~~~ )


I'm so ready to go!



Lightsticks are prepared



will buy some cheap lightsticks for the other bands in their colors to cheer for them
& make a signboard kkkkk~

here is a fanmade video for the event



and the last Music Bank they did in Tokyo

Part 1 & 2



watching those videos makes me shaking so much and crying ;O;
Can't seriously wait anymore


see you~

6 Kommentare:

  1. Ich wünsche dir ganz viel Spaß in Paris!! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. danke <3 werde ich hoffentlich haben, wenn mein Freund nicht rummeckern wird XD

      Löschen
  2. ich flieg auch nach paris zum music bank konzi :D
    ich freu mich besonders auf B2ST <3333
    ohhh und der crepe laden sieht toll aus *o*
    den werden wir vorher wohl auch aufsuchen hehe :D
    weißt du ob es auch purikura gibt?
    ich war noch nie in paris :O
    liebe grüße ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich hab mal bei google letztes Jahr gesucht aber da stand nur das es in so einer japanischen Straße einen gibt, der soll aber wohl ziemlich alt sein und voll kacke XD
      Kann dir da nicht wirklich weiterhelfen xD

      Löschen
  3. Ich wünsch dir ganz viel Spaß :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I also like U Kiss, but 2ne1 is for me.... the best :')

    AntwortenLöschen