Mai 15, 2012

my birthday





At my birthday on the 4th may,
my boyfriend and me went to the cinema watching 'the Avengers'.



After that we drove to my grandma, where we had tea & cake.
The day after we did a BBQ in our garden.
Nothing special, I just don't like celebrating my birthday ꒰⇀‸↼‶꒱ I was glad when it was finally over, haha

some presents: flowers, money & chocolate







hair oil from a friend. She said it's really good for damaged hair. Will try it soon


oh yeah this was my outfit




sorry for the quality it was dark already, I didn't had time at daytime


aaaaand some camwhoring from today





I will go to the hairdresser this week... I'm thinking about dye my hair in a lighter brown...
& finally dip dye my hair

6 Kommentare:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch nachträglich! :)
    Ich mag deine jetzige Haarfarbe, sieht hübsch aus!
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Happy belated birthday dear! ^^
    I am curious about the gummy bears in the first photo, are they badges/pins? If so where did you get them from? They are wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Happy b-day sweetieeee♥!!!
    Cute photos:,>!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful post!! And you're so cute ^^

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Herzlichen Glückwunsch nachträglich! :)
    und ein Klasse Outfit :)


    http://diesichigo.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen